𝗜𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀: -1/3 cup coconut oil
-1/4 cup coconut sugar -1 tsp cinnamon -1/2 tsp salt
-3/4 cup rolled oats
-1/2 tsp vanilla
1. In a good processor, combine oil, sugar, cinnamon, and salt until the mixture is smooth.
2. Add oats and blend for a few seconds more until a coarse meal forms.
3. Peel apples and make slits about a quarter-inch apart across the whole apples making sure not to cut close to but not all the way through.
4. Put apples in a baking dish.
5. Spread the oat mixture into each cut and add the remaining mixture on top of the apples.
6. Bake for 40 mins or until apple flesh is tender at 350°.