These 4 ingredient cookies are so healthy, delicious, and take less than 15 mins total to prep AND bake! They’re gluten and dairy free, SOS free (salt, oil, and sugar) and free of any radical fats making them perfect for breakfast or a snack.
The @medicalmedium recommends avoiding ‘radical fats’ until lunchtime as it gives your liver a chance to detox for the morning. The moment you consume radical fats, your liver stops this detox process. Radical fats include dairy, avocado, nuts, and seeds (this includes almond butter, almond and coconut milk, etc). It’s recommended to start your morning off with lemon water, celery juice, and 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 consume fruit and or oats. These cookies are the perfect combo of both!
- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbs cinnamon
1) Preheat oven to 375°
2) Mash the banana in a medium sized bowl
3) Cut up the apple into small pieces and add it to the bowl
4) Add the oats to the bowl and mix
5) Add cinnamon to mixture. If mixture seems too thick and dry, add a little bit of water.
6) Roll the mixture into balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten the cookies as they don’t expand in the oven.
7) Bake the cookies for about 10 mins.
8) Drizzle warm organic honey on the cookies and enjoy!