Everyone we’ve made this pad thai for has absolutely loved it. It’s healthy, filling, and delicious! This is a must-try...and the secret is the sauce.
1 Box Pad Thai Brown Rice Noodles
1 small Pack Broccolini
1 small Zucchini
2 tbs Tahini
4 tbs Coconut Aminos or Tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
1 clove Garlic
1 tbs Honey
2 tbs Lime
Optional: Ground Chicken
1. Chop up all your vegetables and put in a pan on the stove to sauté.
2. Optional: Cook your ground chicken on the stove.
3. Boil and cook the pad thai noodles in a saucepan (it should only need to cook for about 5 minutes).
4. While both the vegetables and noodles are cooking, chop the garlic clove and put the garlic, honey, tahini, and coconut aminos in a nutra bullet and blend. Taste and add additional sauce ingredients depending on your taste preferences. Set tahini soy sauce aside.
5. When the pasta is cooked, drain it and wash with cold water.
6. Combine the pasta, cooked meat, and sautéed veggies in a large sauté pan and add the tahini soy sauce. Cook for 5-10 minutes.